Nigerian Weight Loss Drugs can never find their way to my cabinet for obvious reasons.
They are just a means through which others are going to keep growing fat from your purse.
10 Nigerian Weight Loss Drugs Facts
1. These weight loss drugs are nothing but chemicals. There is no guarantee that what you are taking into your body is a product of healthy ingredients.
2. The moment you stop taking the drugs, the fat returns and this time, it will be worse than before.
In other words, it becomes a life long money making venture on the part of the producers.
With you as the cow that is continually milked dry day in and day out.
3. Most of the ingredients in these weight loss drugs are made up of stimulants that have been discovered to increase your risk at getting strokes and heart attacks.
Some of which are prescription level drugs that have been banned from the market but yet are introduced into these drugs.
4. Weight Loss drugs are made of ingredients like amphetamines, anti-anxiety drugs, and antidepressants that are both dangerous and highly addictive.
5. A lot of these weight loss drugs are products of false claims that are nothing like what you read on the label.
6. Some of these Nigerian Weight Loss drugs are filled with fat blockers which will reduce nutrient absorption and ultimately cause stomach upsets, constipation, headaches, and mood swings.
And even worse!
- Increased heart rate
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver damage
- Rectal bleedingbleeding
7. There is no such thing as a safe weight loss drug. They are all the same when it comes to the damage your body would suffer from them.
8. They are ineffective because none of these drugs would help you change into a healthy lifestyle.
Without healthy living such as healthy dieting, workouts and good foods there is no amount of weight loss drugs that would work.
9. You are expected to be on these weight loss drugs on a long term basis.
10. And lastly, they are quite expensive. When you do the maths, especially when multiplied by the long term basis you are expected to be on them.
You would realize that its more expensive than visiting the gym, dieting with whole foods and vegies in the Mix