Which of the various HIV AIDS origin theories are you familiar with?
According to this (SIV) theory.
HIV evolved from or is closely related to the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) in West Central Africa sometime in the early 20th century. HIV was discovered in the 1980s by the French scientist Luc Montagnier . Before the 1980s, HIV was an unknown deadly disease.
For most people, the question is “how come it was only after the scientist discovered it, that it became a worldwide epidemic?”
For some people, when discovered it was distributed with the intent to infect mankind.
Our concern is however not with this particular theory. Our concern is with those theories that where never accepted by the scientific world.
Let’s have them in details, shall we?
Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV) theory
The dermatologist Alan Cantwell , in self-published books entitled AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic (1988) and Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot (1993), said that HIV is a genetically modified organism developed by U.S. Government scientists. The virus was then introduced into the population through Hepatitis B (via the Hepatitis B vaccine ) experiments performed on gay and bisexual men between 1978–1981 in major U.S. cities. Cantwell claims that these experiments were directed by Wolf Szmuness , and that there was an ongoing government cover-up of the origins of the AIDS epidemic. Similar theories have been advanced by
Robert B. Strecker ,  Matilde Krim, and Milton William Cooper.
If there is one thing that is now certain, is the mass awareness that the big powers of the world don’t care if we live or die.
Oral polio vaccine (OPV) theory
In the 1999 version of his OPV AIDS hypothesis, Edward Hooper proposed that early batches of the
oral polio vaccine (OPV) grown in cultures of chimpanzee kidney cells, infected with a chimpanzee virus, were the original source of HIV-1 in Central Africa. A vial of the batch most strongly implicated by Hooper was found in storage in the UK, and analysis found no HIV/SIV sequences or chimpanzee cellular components, but did find traces of macaque mitochondria. Analysis of five samples of OPV in storage at the Wistar Institute, including one from a batch used in the Belgian Congo between 1958 and 1960, found no chimpanzee DNA. Other molecular biology and
phylogenetic studies also contradict the hypothesis, and scientific consensus regards it as disproven. In 2004 the journal Nature described the hypothesis as “refuted”.
And then comes the avalanche of theories that claims the origin of HIV AIDS is the handiwork of the Us Government.
Jakob Segal Theory
Jakob Segal (1911–1995), a professor at Humboldt University in then- East Germany , proposed that HIV was engineered at a U.S. military laboratory at Fort Detrick , by splicing together two other viruses, Visna and
HTLV-1 . According to his theory, the new virus, created between 1977 and 1978, was tested on prison inmates who had volunteered for the experiment in exchange for early release. He further suggested that it was through these prisoners that the virus was spread to the population at large. At the end of the Cold War , former KGB agents Vasili Mitrokhin and Oleg Gordievsky independently revealed that the Fort Detrick hypothesis was a propaganda operation devised by the KGB’s First Chief Directorate codenamed “Operation INFEKTION “. This revelation was later supported by officer Günther Bohnensack of section X of East Germany ‘s Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung . It is known that Segal was in close contact with Russian KGB officers and Mitrokhin mentioned him as a central asset of the operation.
It is not entirely clear whether Segal pursued the hypothesis independently on his own accord or whether he was simply following orders. Segal himself always denied the latter and kept pursuing the hypothesis even after the operation had been canceled and the Cold War had ended.
And the others are.
Milton William Cooper Theory
In Behold a Pale Horse (1991), radio broadcaster and author Milton William Cooper (1943–2001) proposed that AIDS was the result of a conspiracy to decrease the populations of blacks , Hispanics , and homosexuals .
Leonard G. Horowitz Theory
The dentist and entrepreneur Leonard G. Horowitz , author of the self-published works Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola. Nature, Accident or Intentional? (1996) and Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare (2001), advanced the theory that the AIDS virus was engineered by such U.S. Government defense contractors as Litton Bionetics for the purposes of bio-warfare and “population control”. He believes that HIV was deliberately designed in a US military lab in the 1970s for use as a genocidal weapon.
As healthy and conscious people, which of these theories do you espouse as the real deal?
Personally I think we should move pass the blame game and research a permanent cure to the HIV AIDS disaster.
HIV Aids Facts.
- Originated in non-human primates in Central and West Africa.
- AIDS is caused by a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- The HIV AIDS pandemic becoming a global event is as a result of the emergence of one specific strain – HIV-1 subgroup M – in Léopoldville in the Belgian Congo (now Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo ) in the 1920s.
- HIV has two types
- The HIV-1 is considered the cause of the global rise of the disease due to its potent virulent nature, making it easy to transmit.
- HIV-2 is confined to West Africa and is less transmittable.
- It is cosidered a general fact that the HIV-1 strain is closely related to the simian immunodeficiency viruses (SIVs)
- 36.7 million people are living with HIV worldwide.
- An estimated 1.8 million children are living with HIV.
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infects cells of the immune system.
- HIV is the infection that causes AIDS.
- HIV has few or no symptoms for up to 10 years or more before symptoms of AIDS develop.
- There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, but treatment is available.
- Using latex condoms can.protect you from getting infected.
FACT SHEET NOVEMBER 2016
GLOBAL HIV STATISTICS
- 18.2 million [16.1 million–19.0 million] people were accessing antiretroviral therapy (June 2016)
- 36.7 million [34.0 million–39.8 million] people globally were living with HIV (end 2015)
- 2.1 million [1.8 million–2.4 million] people became newly infected with HIV (end 2015)
- 1.1 million [940 000–1.3 million] people died from AIDS-related illnesses (end 2015)
- 78 million [69.5 million–87.6 million] people have become infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic (end 2015)
- 35 million [29.6 million–40.8 million] people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic (end 2015)
People living with HIV
- In 2015, there were 36.7 million [34.0 million–39.8 million] people living with HIV.
People living with HIV accessing antiretroviral therapy
- As of June 2016, 18.2 million [16.1 million–19.0 million] people living with HIV were accessing antiretroviral therapy, up from 15.8 million in June 2015 and 7.5 million in 2010.
- In 2015, around 46% [43–50%] of all people living with HIV had access to treatment.
- In 2015, some 77% [69–86%] of pregnant women living with HIV had access to antiretroviral medicines to prevent transmission of HIV to their babies.
New HIV infections
- Worldwide, 2.1 million [1.8 million–2.4 million] people became newly infected with HIV in 2015.
- New HIV infections among children have declined by 50% since 2010.
- Worldwide, 150 000 [110 000–190 000] children became newly infected with HIV in 2015, down from 290 000 [250 000–350 000] in 2010.
- Since 2010 there have been no declines in new HIV infections among adults.
- Every year since 2010, around 1.9 million [1.9 million–2.2 million] adults have become newly infected with HIV.
- AIDS-related deaths have fallen by 45% since the peak in 2005.
- In 2015, 1.1 million [940 000–1.3 million] people died from AIDS-related causes worldwide, compared to 2 million [1.7 million–2.3 million] in 2005.
- Tuberculosis-related deaths among people living with HIV have fallen by 32% since 2004.
- Tuberculosis remains the leading cause of death among people living with HIV, accounting for around one in three AIDS-related deaths.
- In 2014, the percentage of identified HIV-positive tuberculosis patients who started or continued on antiretroviral therapy reached 77%.
- At the end of 2015, US$ 19 billion was invested in the AIDS response in low- and middle-income countries (not including the countries that have recently transitioned into high-income categories).
- Domestic resources constituted 57% of the total resources for HIV in low- and middle-income countries in 2015.
- Recent updated UNAIDS estimates indicate that US$ 26.2 billion will be required for the AIDS response in 2020, with US$ 23.9 billion required in 2030
HIV Can Be Transmitted Through The Following:
- Unprotected sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal) or oral sex with an infected person;
- Transfusions of contaminated blood or blood products ortransplantation of contaminated tissue;
- The sharing of contaminated injecting equipment and solutions (needles, syringes) or tattooing equipment;
- Through the use of contaminated surgical equipment and other sharp instruments;
- The transmission between a mother and her baby during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.