Phyno is the biggest thing that happened to Igbo rap music since Dat N.I.G.G.A Raw (now Mr Raw).
He is a producer as well. He actually started his musical career as a producer in 2003.
As a producer, he has worked with artists such as Timaya, Flavour,
Ruggedman, Bracket, J. Martins and Mr Raw.
Biography of Phyno, The Facts.
- He was born Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike on the 9th of October in the year 1986 in Enugu State.
- He is a native of Anambra State.
- His stage name “Phyno” was given to him by one of his high school friends named Emeka. And was derived from the word “phenomenal “.
- He studied Public Administration at the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu.
- His debut studio album, No Guts No Glory, was released in 2014. It produced the singles “Ghost Mode”, “Man of the Year”, “Parcel” and “O Set”.
- He has won 3 Headies so far, 1 City People Entertainment Awards and 1 Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
Those are the facts currently available to us but as time progresses we promise to update this post on the biography of Phyno.
So remember to always check.