The bible says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favors from the Lord.
It is in fact a matter of divine will that a man should one day leave his mother and father and cling to a woman who then must become the flesh of his flesh and the bones of his bones.
There is no wife without a husband? Thus it takes two to really run this particular show.
It is true that a lot of Nigerian celebrities are opting for the easy route of baby mama’s but they are still many others who are married and hopefully, staying married.
Today on this post we shall take it on ourselves to list out those Nigerian celebrities and their wives which when measured against popular standards, are beautiful!
1. Ik Ogbonna and his wife Sonia Morales got married on June 29, 2015 and they are blessed with a son.
Ik Ogbonna and Sonia had one of the most beautiful celebrity couple marriage in Nollywood. Sadly the duo despite their ample show of love and fondness on social media would abruptly end their marriage.
With Sonia leaving Nigeria, back in her own country or where ever in the world her new single status can boldly take her. The fact remains that the Nigerian actor is still in love with his ex wife.
Weeks after the breakup would come serial posts on his Instagram timeline about marriage, love and the need to fight for every union such as they shared.
They share a son together.
2. Kenneth Okonkwo and his wife Ifeoma got married in 2007 and had to wait nine years before they finally welcomed their first child together at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Centre in the United States of America, on Saturday, May 7, 2016.
3. Mr Ibu and his wife Stella Marries Chinyere Okafor, got married in 2015. They had three children together.
4. Elenu and his wife Chinwe Anyanwu got married at Global Impact Church, Surulere, Lagos on June 15, 2013 and they are blessed with a son, Jayden.
5. Eldee is married to his wife Dolapo Latinwo-Belo and together they have 2 daughters, Temi, and Toke. He has been based in Atlanta, USA since 2002.
6. Desmond Elliot and his wife Victoria Elliot got married in 2003 and have 4 kids together.
7. Comedian Julius Agwu and wife Ibiere got married May 31st 2008 and are blessed with two kids – a girl and a boy.
There are many marriages in the world today. Comprised for the good, the bad and the ugly.
Of people crying too much while others laugh too little all for the same reasons.
Marriage is not an easy process, because it is a journey with too many rules and too many ends.
Like a lot of Nigerians would readily tell you, “it takes the grace of God”.
But no matter the Intrusion of the divine into such matters, whether for grace or out of mercy.
One thing remains certain, without discipline or will power, no marriage will make it.
You shouldn’t get deceived by the beautiful faces of these Nigerian Celebrities and their wives because they also have their own struggles as would you.
Nigerian celebrities and their wives are humans like any other human being and sometimes fame is not the best ingredient for a successful marriage but they are still together, which is a good thing.
8. Alibaba is married to Mary-Bassey Udoh. They got married in 2006 and are blessed with five children Xsara, Brandi, a set of twin boys, Ejiro and Tejiri, and Valerie.
9. Okey Bakassi and wife Ezinne have been married since 2001 and are blessed with three kids, Dera, Fechi, Cheta.
10. Bovi and his wife Kris Asimonye Ugboma got married on the 19th of September 2009 and are blessed with two kids.
11. Ay Makun and his wife Mabel, they got married in 2008 and have a daughter together.
12. Klint the Drunk and his wife Lilien has been married since 2007 and are blessed with three kids.
13. Peter Okoye and his wife Titilola Loretta Omotayo got married on 17 November 2013, the two held their traditional wedding at The Ark in Lekki, Lagos. They are blessed with a daughter and son.
14. Paul Okoye and his wife Anita Isama got married on Saturday, 22 March 2014 at the Aztech Arcum Events Centre in Port Harcourt. They are blessed with a son.
15. Richard Mofe Damijo is married to his second wife Jumobi Adegbesan. He was married to May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE) who died in 1996.
16. Basket mouth and his wife Elsie Uzoma Okpocha got married on November 6, 2010. They have two kids together.
17. Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola Dakolo (nee Amupitan) got married in 2010. They have three children.
18. Banky W and his beautiful wife Adesua Etomi got married traditionally on 19 November 2017 with their white wedding taking place in South Africa on 25 November 2017.
As couple Adesua stood by her husband as he underwent a successful skin cancer surgery on his shoulder in 2017. Together they also stared in the same movies as love interests that despite the mischief of family and friends were still able to have a successful marriage.
Just like it eventually happened in real life.
19. Linda Ejiofor and her husband Tinsel co-star Ibrahim Suleiman got married on n 8 November.
20. Kenneth Okolie and his wife Jessica Nwakah had their marriage on 15 of April 2017. They currently share a son together.
21. 2face Idibia and his sexy wife Annie Idibia got married in Dubai on March 23, 2013. Together they form few of the power celebrity couples in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
22. Dbanj and his light skin wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow got married in June 2016. Together they have learnt to overcome sorrow like when their son ( Daniel Oyebanjo III ) died on 25 June 2018 and celebrate in happiness like when they welcomed another son into the world on 19 September 2019.
23. Olu Jacobs and his elegant wife Joke Silva has remained married since 1989. These two are a strong source of marital inspirations to thousands.
24. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband, pilot Captain Matthew Ekeinde since 1996. They had a very dramatic wedding in the sense that they had their white wedding ceremony on board a Dash 7 aircraft while flying from Lagos to Benin in.
25. Gbenro Ajibade and his wife who won the Miss Black USA Pageant in 2010, Osas Ighodaro got married in June 2015. But got divorced some months back. They share a daughter together Azariah Tiwatope Osarugue Ajibade.
26. Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun got traditionally married on 23 November 2013. While their white wedding was held on 26 April 2014 at the Armani Hotel in Dubai. The celebrity marriage was brought to an end when Tee Billz accused his Tiwa of infidelity and his mother-in-law of witchcraft.
27. Tonto Dike marriage to Oladunni Churchill which was held in August 2015 is the most toxic marriage on the Nigerian social media timeline. With constant verbal attacks and insults on her husband since they broke up. They have a son together.
28. Ubi Franklin was married to the beautiful Nigerian actress Lilian Esoro and they share a son together.
29. Funke Akindele who is popularly known for her TV series Jenifa Diaries is married to Adeola Kehinde Oloyede, also known as JJC SKillz. The couple got married on On May 26, 2012.
30. Monalisa Chinda Coker got married to her husband Victor Coker in 2016. After running from an earlier marriage that failed due to constant domestic violence. She survived the marriage with a girl child Tamara.
31. Stephanie Linus is married to her handsome husband Linus Idahosa. The marriage took place in Paris on in April 2012. They have a son together.
And there you have it. A list of 31 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Wives. Some of them are no longer together but were included because the fact that they were once married is one hard fact that cannot be erased from their timeline.
Hope you liked it? Stay blessed! And do remember to comment and Share.